Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stroke and Pain!!!

     Today I am kinda down... I woke up this morning not feeling to excited about the day... But then I looked at my son and relized how lucky and blessed I am . Feeling this on the outside... I am feeling sad and broken on the inside.... I am tired of dealing with the effects of my stroke.... My stroke has left me weak ... tired... and not as strong as i once was.. My memory and thought process has been effected. I have lost such precious memories that I now can not remember... I am so young and I wonder why god has done this to me,,, but then I think that everything happens for a reason... But honestly  this test I wish he wouldnt of put on me.... All I want is to be normal .. and strong and healthy for my kids... When I am not feeling good... when I am feeling weak... I have to fight through it all and be there for my kids... I can not just sit down and be like please let me just take a second. This stroke has truly broken my spirit and soul... And I hope that soon that my body will begin to heal...... This has been a major obstacle in my life.. and it just really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment