Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Being Better!!!

       I have thought lately that I sorta well need to turn over a new leaf or change something in me... I might have let things my family said discourage me and think that I am not good enough.. So here I am just trying harder and trying to be better than ever... I dont know if I should want or even care what my family thinks or says... so why does it get to me?    My life is complicated enough with out my family putting negative energy into my life.. so should I cut them out of my life or no... 
       During this I'm trying to 100% be a better mom.... learn new ways to handle the struggles of having children.... Being a  better mom is more important than anything... and thats my main focus right now...But for some reason this little voice tells me while all this is going on that I should still take care of myself. My kids will always need me.....
        Being better is the goal of my life right now and that is what has got to keep me going...

No comments:

Post a Comment